Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Friends


Hi friends, sorry a little late posted this evening. But as promised, here is the swap cards that I made for our group, Craftsomniacs. I really love how this card turned out. So pretty and yet so simple. 


I made 12 cards for 12 crafty ladies. It's ready to  be mail  out soon, hopefully before Friday.  I know I'm a little late. I've been super busy this weeks. Every since my oldest daughter, CinCin are no longer in school.  I've been super busy with her and the little one. I also have been working on some birthday cards, birthday favors, and also baby shower favors too. Stay tuned for that...


Here is a little up closed of the card.The cards has a little 3D effect. Can you tell? I punched in the 2 1/2 circle and pop out the blossom flower using the dimensional inside the circle and then stamp some few images.  
By the way, do you notice anything new on this card? Can you see new stamp set? or what about new in colors? I'm so in love with the new incolors!  ^_^

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: