Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Birthday To You!


Hello! Today is another birthday card I made for a little boy who is turning one yesterday. We missed his birthday due to the fact it was my nephew birthday as well. I was trying to sneak by to his party after my nephew, but we ended up didn't make on time. 


Here is a birthday card I made using the cute cupcake punch. 
I think I'm a little obsessed with cupcakes stacking together. Lol. Its fun, its, cute, and its yummy! His birthday card is so bright and cheerful.  I added in some cute cherries on top. What a cupcakes without a cherries right? There also colorful birthday banners and the perfect word fabulous phrase fit nicely inside the small oval punch. I can placed each of those fun words next to the cupcakes. Really love how this turned out! 

I hope he have a happy birthday!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card Stocks: So saffron, whisper white, and subtle stack pattern dsp
Stamp: Fabulous phase
Ink: marina mists, so saffron, certain celery, and  regal rose
Accessories/ Tools: Cupcake builder punch, stripe texture folder, small oval punch, and so saffron taffeta ribbon
Non-Stampin Up: Small circle punch 

No comments: