Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy I Do Day!


Hello friends! A friendly reminder, retired lists is almost coming to an end. Just a few more days to scoop all those stamps and accessories items that you might want to get before they are gone. Believed me, I was a little heart breaking to see some of my favorite stamps and accessories are leaving us. Time is clicking. You still have until June 3.


Here is one of the card that I had demo for my class, All Dress Up. The ladies was enjoying making this one. As you can see, there are lots of things on this card that are retiring. Such as the pretty first edition specialty dsp and the dsp has already SOLD OUT! :( The stamps from, Word Play is leaving us too. Oh yes and the gorgeous Lacy Brocade texture embossing folder is no longer be carry over and one of the items that I will be missed on this card, is the adorable little flowers trims. { BIG SAD FACE} So get yours favorite stamps and accessories soon... Remember retiring accessories are only available while supplies last!

That is its for today! I hope you enjoy this wedding card. By the way, is anyone getting marry this summer?

 See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan
Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Pool Party, very vanilla, crumb cake, and first edition dsp (retired)
Stamp: Word Play ( retired)
Ink: Pool Party
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, all dressed up framelits, flower trims (retired), lacy brocade texture embossing folder (retired), 1 3/ 4/ circle punch, dazzling details, pool party seam beaming ribbon, dimensional 

No comments: