Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just for CinCin! FMS 84



Hello! Here is a card that I made for out little  girl, CinCin, oh should I say big, since so is no longer little.Yesterday was her little graduation ceremony  and I was tears up a bit to see how fast she had grown and that she will be heading to Kindergarten this fall...sniff..sniff..


Here is an up closed of the details on her card.
This is another sketches from FMS that I used. I love the layout. Its so simple. so clean and so cute! The little flora fit perfectly inside the banner and CinCin absolutely love it. I was happy to see her happy because during the ceremony. She was so sad that she know she is leaving all her friends and her wonderful teachers tomorrow. It sorta break my heart. :( But, I'm glad to see her smile again when I gave her this card and some yummy berry smoothie at Jamb Juice. Also a little gifts...and some balloons.. ;)

Here the sketch from FSM. This sketch was designed by Linda. If you get the chance, hop on over and check out what others had create!  Click here.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Lucky limeade, so saffron, whisper white, and subtle pattern dsp
Stamp: Teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Lucky limeade
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, sizzlit little floras, sizzlit little leaf, cloudy day embossed folder, itty bitty punch, and rhinestones 
  

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Chan, I LOVE your card, I first saw it on SC and then hopped to FMS! It's beautiful!! TFS! :)

Amy O said...

What a sweet and pretty card! I love the white centers on the flowers -- it really makes them pop. I remember crying at my kids' pre-school graduations too. All of those milestones are so precious, but sometimes it makes us a little sad to see how quickly they are growing up. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a lovely card for your sweet "big" girl!! Congratulations to you all on this great milestone. I love the flowers on this and the colors are so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!