Monday, May 20, 2013

Shoe Box Styles (Make & Take)


Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing well today. Friday night, our group, Craftsomniac got together and crafted A-WAY! For the event, we did a  shoe box styles. All the ladies got to prep their cards and have us to created it. It was so fun and all of their cards were Amazing!!--- AS ALWAYS! ;) Come and see:


I'm So Grateful Card Designed by Niki


Thank You Card Designed by Marisa 


Celebrate Card Designed by Julie


Best Wishes Card Designed by Alyssa 


Thank You Card Designed by Emi


Dress Card Designed by Jennifer


Whoo Hoo Card Designed by Nicole


Happy Birthday Card Designed by Kristin


Best Friend Card Designed by Sarah


Happy Birthday Card Designed by Dawn

See I told ya, all of their card are A-MA-ZING!!!! I'm so glad to have a super talented team!!!

Thank you ladies for your wonderful inspiration!!!
Thank You to my Up line Niki for hosting this fun event! 

 I enjoyed chit chatting, laughing, eating , crafting and all the above! Thank you for having all of us to come and crafted together! Can't wait for another one! Lol!

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Tomorrow I will be back with more of their creations, " swap." ;)


Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: