Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Swap Cards From My Craftsomniacs's Ladies


As promised, here are more creations from our amazing talented group, Craftsomniancs. These were their Swap cards that they had created. Come and see:


Happy Birthday Card Designed by Alyssa 


You make Me Smile Card Designed by Dawn


Cutest Baby Card Designed by Sarah 


For You Card Designed by Niki


Make a Wish Card Designed by Caroline


Dress Card Designed by Jennifer


Oh Hello Card Designed by Emi


With Sympathy Card Designed by Nicole


Just For You Card Designed by Julie 


Thank You Card Designed by Marisa 


Mr $ Mrs Card Designed by Kristin 


A cute little notepad for a gift was given by Kristen as well....


Another amazing creations! Thanks ladies for your wonderful work!

Tomorrow, I will share with you my make & take and my swap cards that the ladies got to received from me....

Stay tune....

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: