Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tea for Two, Me and You


Hi there! I have a card to share with you today. This one was very quick and simple. I used the set, Tea shoppe and stamped those cute little tea cups for the background of the card. I really love how it turned out. Stay tune for another version of this similar looked.
You can used this card for any occasion.  For myself, I used  for Mother's Day and I will be mail this out to our dearest friend, Lou... She like a mom to me. Sweetest and kindness person ever! Love her to death! This card would be perfect for her!
She also love tea too...;) 


Here is an up closed looked of the card. 
I can't believed this stamps is going to retire in a few more weeks. I'm gonna miss those cute little tea cups. The new catalog doesn't have any cute tea cup like this set... sniff..sniff.. Also, I wish the gorgeous little flowers trims would be carryover to the catalog as well...  So get them before the will be gone forever... Deadline until June 1.

Retiring Stamps
Retiring Accessories

Thanks for the visited!

Happy Shopping,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Perfect plum, very vanilla
Stamp: Tea Shoppe
Inks: Perfect plum, pool party, and so saffron
Accessories/ Tools: Scallop boarder punch, flowers trims, paper doilies, and rhinestone 



No comments: