Monday, May 13, 2013

You Mean The World 2 Me- FMS 85


Hi friends! Here is a card I create using from Freshly Made Sketches this week. It was one last minute thing, I was glad to hop on over to see what the sketch was and I love it!


My hubby is the sweetest man! I love that guy!!!!  This card is for him. Yesterday, the girls and I got to spend a little time together having a little manicure and pedicure. Later that evening my hubby surprised me something that I wouldn't expected from him! It wasn't a bouquet a flowers, breakfast in bed, box of chocolate or a bottle a wine. I was totally in shock!

He totally surprised me with a BRAND NEW ENGINE!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is truly amazing!!! Here is my new toy!! Check it out:


Now I can travel across the country!!! Disney World, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, French Quarter Festival, Vancouver  Manhattan, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Stampin Up Cooperate Office, here we come!!!! ^_^

If you get the chance, hop on over to freshly made sketches and give this sketch a try! You might like it!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Monday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan


Stampin Up Ingredients: 
Card stocks: Basic gray, very vanilla, basic black, real red, and more amore dsp
Stamp: Word Play
Inks: Real red, garden green
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, 2 1/2 circle pinch, stripe texture folder, distress tools, small heart punch, and dimensional 





1 comment:

Amy O said...

I love this stamp. Glad you found time to join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!