Friday, June 14, 2013

3 Cheers For You! FMS 90


Hi friends! Have you check out the new wonderful sketch at FMS? Here is my card using the sketch this week. This week sketch was design by Linda C. 


It's really simple, clean and fresh! This is a 4 x 4 card  that I had created. I love those summer cocktail drinks and it fit right perfectly inside the card. Love it! Love the set too!

If you get the chance, stop by and see what other had created using this sketch! Click here!

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend!! ^_^ 

Hugs,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Real red, pool party, basic black, and whispet white
Stamp: Happy Hour
Ink: Real red
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, fancy fan texture embossing folder, write markers, and dimensional 

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Cheers for this card! So cute!

Legan Kathy said...

Your card is so fun. I love that stamp set as well and love how you showcased it.

Linda Suarez said...

Fun card! One of my favorite stamps sets! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

OH Babs said...

I like your card and especially the two colored border.