Tuesday, June 11, 2013

All Dressed Up For A Cocktail Party


Happy Birthday to my sister, Chandy! We had celebrated her birthday over the weekend and it was amazing! We went out for dinner, meet up with her girlfriends, do a little bar hopping, even though I can't drink, but getting to hang out with my sister and her pals  on her birthday was really nice. I needed that and she needed that too. We haven't seen each other about two weeks! It was hard! Lol ;)


Here is her sexy birthday card I made for her. This card is totally her. Lots of sparkle and bling bling here. She love the color red,  she love clubbing, she love to dressed up, and she love to drink. What else can I say? She love to have a good time. I knew that this birthday card were just perfect for her!

Here's to you sis! Wishing you a wonderful, wild, and a fabulous birthday! Love you with all my heart! Muah!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Basic black, whisper white, red glimmer paper, and real red
Stamp: Happy Hour
Ink: real red, garden green, and tempting turquoise
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, all dress up framleits, adorning accents edgelits, 1 3/4 scallop circle punch, and 1 3/8 circle punch, and dimensional 

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Chan, this card is awesome! I saw it on Pinterest pinned from SC, but those of us who aren't demos can't go there, so I appreciate you having a watermark on your photos so I could track you down and pin it from your blog.