Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bra and Thong Birthday



I'm a little late today. Last friday were my brother-in-law birthday and I finally got to send out this "sexy birthday card for him. Hopefully, he will get it in time. He is a bachelor guy who love to party, drink beers with his boys, love football, and love girls. Let just say this bachelor love to have a good time ;), Lol


Here is a bra and a thong card I made for him. " supposedly to be a joke" He LOVE WOMEN! Lol!
 I really loved, love how his birthday card turned out. So sexy! I've seen all kind  of these sexy bras all over the blogger world and I wanna give it a try!
 I can see myself using this card for father's day and also for a valentine too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Chan 

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Real red, whisper white, and basic black
Stamp: Teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Real red
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, chevron embossing texture folder, lacy embossing texture folder (retired), window word punch, scallop punch, extra large oval punch, full heart punch, 2 21/2 circle punch, pearls and dimensional 





No comments: