Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bride and Groom- FMS 91


Hi friends! Its time for another lovely sketch at FMS.  Here is my card using the sketch. Its really clean and simple. The sketch was design by Cindy.


Here is an up closed of the details on the card. I decided to goes with wedding theme for my card. I haven't used my cute little bird punch in a while and finally put it to used. I added in some glimmer heart, cute seam beaming ribbon and a pretty button. There you have it! Pretty CAS, right?

Hope on over to check out others amazing creation using this sketch: Click here


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you need: 
Card stock: basic gray, red glimmer, and whisper white
Stamp: Sweet essential 
Ink: Pool party
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, adorning texturing embossed folder, adorning framelits, vintage faceted button, pool party seam ribbon, build the bird punch, and dimensional 
Non Stamping: Basic rhinestones 

1 comment:

Linda Suarez said...

This is adorable! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!