Monday, June 10, 2013

CAS My Shoe Box Style


Hi friends! I have a cards for you today. These were my shoe box styles for the ladies to make when our group got togther last month and crafted. Well.... the ladies, " supposedly"  make the card , but apparently they didn't. It was all my fault that I didn't get to placed my orders on time. So I feel really really bad and decided to make for them. I promised, this won't happen again. I will try to order a head of time! ;)


Here is an up closed look on the card. Another CAS. I really digging the new in colors, Coastal Cabana. It so fresh and such a calming color. It  also blend well with the pool party nicely too. Love it!I will be using a lots of that color for this summer. Stay tuned....


Okay, here all twelves of the cards together! They HAD already sent out! I hope my Craftsominc ladies will liked them! :)

Tomorrow I will be back with a birthday card! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: Whisper white, pool party, and coastal cabana
Stamp: mosaic madness
Ink: Coastal cabana
Accessories/ Tools: elegant butterfly punch, bitty butterfly punch, itty bitty punch, whisper white 1/4 stitched grosgrain ribbon, and dimensional 

No comments: