Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cheers to You For Father's Day!


Oh my goodness! Father's Day is tomorrow? Really? Where have I been? I have to be honest with you, I almost forgot about Father's Day until my sister asked me if we ( my hubby and I)  have any plan this weekend. I replied and told her not yet! But thank goodness my hubby is off tomorrow. Maybe we get together with the family and do a little barbecue or take our girls to the lake.


Here is a card for my hubby on Father's Day. Its the popular beer mug punch art card. I absolutely love this and I wanted to give it a try. I find this idea from super talented Tami White. I changed a few things on the card. She have a tutorial video on how to make this cute little beer mug! Thank you for your inspiration, Tami! 

Do you have any plans for Father's Day tomorrow? 

That is it for today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Xoxo,
Chan 

Beer mug Ingredient:
Card stocks: So saffron, whisper white, and crumb cake
Stamp: Happy Hour
Ink: Basic black and so saffron
Accessories tools: Big shot, polka dot texture embossing folder, 1 3/ 4 circle punch, 21/2 circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, boho blossom punch, itty bitty punch pack,  and dimensional 



No comments: