Monday, June 3, 2013

Fashionable Late....


Hello! Here is another card that I made with the ladies from my, All Dress Up class. This one was a CAS card. It was quick and easy to put together. I love the adorning accents edgelits on this card. It added in that little fancy touch to the edge on this card. We also  added in some glitter dress for this card. Love how that looked and also used a few things that is going to retired soon such as subtle pattern stack dsp and the stamp set from from All Dress Up.


The girls got to choose different word sentiments on this card, but I went and chose the " belated" sentiment. I'm sending this card out to my little niece in law, Monitha. Her birthday is already passed and I'm such a really bad aunt who forgot all about her birthday, until she mentioned on Facebook! Sorry so sorry... I feel really terrible! 
Anyhoo, I hope she have a fabulous birthday!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan 
Here is what you will need to make this card:
Card stocks: perfect plum, whisper white, silver glimmer paper, and  subtle stack patterns dsp (retired)
Stamp: Al Dress Up ( retired)
Ink: Basic black
Accessories/ Tools: Big shot, all dressed framelits, adorning accents, adorning accents edgelits, whisper white stitched grosgrain  ribbon, and basic pearls 

No comments: