Sunday, June 23, 2013

Part 1: Come Dance & Twirl w/ The Birthday Girl (Ballerina Invites)


My hubby and I decided to have a small birthday celebration for our little girl with our closest family and friends. Here is our little girl ballerina invites that I had finished putting together. I was happy how they turned out and had lots of fun making it.


I decided to went with a ballerina theme for her birthday. Since our little girl loves to dance and twirl. She is the star of our show!


Here is an up closed look on the details on the invites. You may noticed a few things that are retired, but its hard for me to let it go and I though I can  "probably" used one last time (wink...wink...) ;)  For her invitation,  I used the framelit dress die to make the dress and hand sew the cute tutu. I used a hot glue gun to applied the tutu on the dress. It will hold it nice and tight on the card. I try glue dot and sticky strip adhesive before with the tulle, but its has failed. Again, I can't stop using the dress framelits. I love it so much and the possibilities are just endless!!!

Stay tuned for more details on her ballerina party....

Okie dokies...I'm off sending this invites to my family and friends.
Thank for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan

Here is what you will need to make this Ballerina invite:
Card stocks: Pink pirouette, whisper white, and subtle stack pattern DSP ( retired) 
Stamp: Distress dot background (retired)
Ink: Blushing bride
Accessories/ tools:  Big shot, all dress up framelits, oval framelit, basic pearls, pink pirouette taffeta ribbon, tulip embossing folder, and dimensional
Extra: Pink tulle and hot glue gun

No comments: