Friday, June 28, 2013

Part 3: Ballerina Birthday Banner


Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! Here is my daughter's birthday banner for her ballerina party. I have  extras of those cute ballerina dresses and decided to make them for her birthday banner. Perfect, right?


Eh, I wish I can take a better picture at the banner, but you will get a better look at the banner when the party start. The party won't happen until next weekend. That is a good things because I still have a few more things to prep and to make for the party. I will be back to share with you some more. Stay tuned for that ;) 


Here is a little closed up shoot at the details. Lots of die cutting, stamping, and tulle. Fun, fun banner!
 Now, this weekend, I have to find some fun stuff to filled in those goodies bags. Click here to see the sneak peak of the ballerina goody bags, just in case you missed it. ;)

That is it for today! Have a fabulous weekend! 


Ballerina Birthday Banner:
Card stocks: Pink pirouette and whisper white
Stamp: Distress dot background (retired)
Ink: Blushing bride
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, oval framelits, all dressed up framelits, and dimensional 
Extras: Tull and hot glue gun 

No comments: