Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas To You- FMS 95


Hi friends! Its another week, which mean another brand new sketch @ FMS. Today sketch has tons of layers and tons of fun. This week sketch designed by Narelle.


I had created another Christmas card using this sketch. Hopefully you are not bored seeing more Christmas cards. I just can't helped myself playing with the new items from the holiday catty, especially the cute snowflakes from festive flurry that has a coordinating  framelits to goes with it. Its so fun and very addicting! I really love that snowflakes!  :) Lol... Also, I loved the colors on this card too: pool party, island indigo, whisper white, and smoky slate. They colors are just so perfect together. 

If you get the chance, please do hop on over and see what others had created using this wonderful sketch! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! ^_^

Hugs,
Chan 

Merry Christmas to You:
Card stocks: Smoky slate, island indigo, pool party, whisper white, and winter frost dsp ( sneak peek)
Stamps: Festive flurry ( sneak peak), and many more merry message
Inks: Cherry cobbler, pool party, and island indigo
Accessories/ tools: big shot, stylish stripes embossed folder ( sneak peek), festive flurry framelits die ( sneak peek), pool party seam beaming ribbon, vintage faceted button, basic rhinestone, and dimensional. 

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Pretty use of the new things! Never too many Christmas cards! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi Chan. Love your blog and all your creative posts. This card is simple awesome and I hope you don't mind I cased it for an upcoming event I'm working on. I gave you credit for it both on my blog and on LNS so it should generate some blog traffic for you with the link.

http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Beautiful card, and you also have a wonderful blog. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com