Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas Cheer


Hi friends, my new holiday products just has arrived. I'm so excited to share with you a little sneak peek NEW items from the Holiday catalog.We as Stampin Up demonstrators got ahead to see the beautiful catalog, placed an orders, and play with it before the catalog goes lives on August 1.


Do you noticed anything new? Can you see  new embossed folder,  new Christmas DSP, and a new silver ribbon? Gorgeous, right? I'm soooo loving the new catalog. It filled with lots and lots of great stuffs! I can't wait to share with you some more! 


I also stamped the cute little phases inside the card. Yep, I'm getting ready for the holiday...believed me, it will be here quick by the time you don't even know it! ^_^


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan 

Christmas Cheer
Card stocks: Smoky slate,  coastal cabana, whisper white, and winter frost specialty dsp( sneak peek)
Stamp: Happy hour
Ink: smoky slate
Accessories/ tools: big shot, writer markers, silver ribbon ( sneak peek), stylish stripes (sneak peak), and dimensional 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute:)