Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to You... from the Minions!


Hi friends! I have a birthday card for you today! Aren't these guy are so stinki' cute? Do you recognize them??? I bet you do!!! It's that adorable little Minions from Despicable Me movie!!! I love those guys, I mean, who doesn't? 


I totally cased them from my one of my stampin friend, Nicole. She has mention that she got this idea from Pinterest! Brilliant!!! I just had to make one of my own and they turned out so stinkin' cute...hey, did I mentioned that they are SO STINKIN' CUTE???? Love em! 

Thank you, Nicole for sharing them! They are so awesome!

If you get the chance, please hop on over to Nicole's blog and check out her lovely creations...

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Xoxo,
~Chan 


Minion Birthday Card:
Card stocks: So saffron, whisper white, smoky slate, pacific point, and basic black
Stamp: Fabulous phrases
Ink: Real read, pacific point, daffodil  delight, 
Accessories/ tools: big shot, alphabet sizzlit die ( retired), owl builder punch, and dimensional 

1 comment:

Nicole Gunderson said...

I absolutely love your card!!!! How adorable and clever use of the fabulous phrases stamp set!!!! Super cute!!!!