Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Part 6: Tutu Birthday Card


Hi friends, hopefully you are not bored seeing more ballerina. But I promised, I have one more thank you card to share with you tomorrow and I will moved on to next category.  ;) Today, I have a birthday card that I made for our little girl who recently had a ballerina birthday. 


Its a tutu dress! The designed was from a oneises replicated! The only thing that I did different were cutting off the bottom of the oneises and added in some tulle to make it looked more like a ballerina dress. Perfect right? I had so fun making this card and I can see using this card for a newborn baby girl as well. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Chan

Tutu Birthday card:
Card stock: Whisper white and pink pirouette
Stamp: Distress dot background (retired)
Ink: Blushing bride
Accessories/ tools: Scallop, scallop border, circle punch and basic pearls
Extras: hot glue gun and tulle
Non Stampin Up: Pink stain ribbon 

No comments: