Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Part 7: Ballerina Thank Yous


Hi friends, I finally had finished making those thank yous card for our lovely families that had attended our daughter birthday. They were quick and so fun to make. Also, I absolutely loved how they turned out.


Those cards were totally a cased from my Upline, Niki. I loved it sooooo much that I have to steal her idea and changed a few things a bit. Click here to see her original.


Everything on this card is almost similar to Niki's card, except for the colors, the stamps, the ribbon, and the "tutu". Lol ;)

Thank you, Niki for your inspiration! 

That is it for today! See you soon!

Hugs,
Chan

Thank You card:
Card stocks: pink pirouette and whishper white
Stamp: Distress dot background (retired) and many thanks
Ink: Blushing bride
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, all dressed up framelits die, pink pirouette taffeta ribbon, tulip embossed folder, basic pearls, flower trims ( retired), and dimensional 
Extras: Hot glue gun and tulle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite card!!! Love it:)