Monday, July 29, 2013

Sneak Peek: CinCin's Mermaid Muslim Bags


Hi friends! Here is a little sneak peek of my oldest daughter, CinCin's mermaid goodies bags. She has requested a mermaid party since she adored Princess Ariel from the movie, Disney's The Little Mermaid. Of course, I couldn't say no! Its her birthday and if she want a mermaid party for her 5th birthday. I be happier to throw her one! Anything for our girl!


Back to her birthday bags, those are the Muslim bags. Oh, how I loved them soooo much! And guess, what? The Muslim bags  also a  sneak peek from the upcoming holiday catty that will be available August 1! Yay, I'm so glad Stampin Up has offered those cutie!  When I first saw Muslim bags, I know right away what I can used them for! So here they are. I turned them for CinCin's mermaid party favors. I stamped them using the set, by the seashore and lots of thanks. Simple and cute!
Stay tuned to see what goodies I put inside those bags! :)


Thank for the visiting,
Chan 

Mermaid Muslim Bag:
Stamp: By the seashore and Lots of thanks
Ink: Baked brown sugar, Island Indigo, and Coastal cabana
Extras: Muslim bags ( available Aug 1)

No comments: