Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Cocktails Birthday


Happy "belated" birthday to our friend, Shelby. Two days ago she has recently celebrated her special day and we missed her birthday. It has been crazy around here and I had to admit, I forgot all about her birthday. What a horrible friend, am I. I feel bad. But I hope this card will put a smile on her face.


Shelby is over 21 and it would be appropriated to added some fun "legal" stuffs to her card, like here I have some  yummy summer cocktail drinks. I absolutely adored this set, Happy hour. Its so fun and its so cute! Perfect birthday card for the summer!  By the way, doesn't these cocktail drinks make you kinda thirsty? ;)

That is it for today! I hope you enjoy this post this morning!

Hugs,
Chan


Summer Cocktails:
Card stocks: Strawberry slush, whisper white, pistachio pudding, and non Stampin Up Dsp
Stamp: Happy Hours
Ink: Strawberry slush
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, polka dot embossed folder, modern label punch,and whisper white stitched ribbon

No comments: