Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thank You


Hi friends! I have a thank you card for you today. This clean and simple thank you card is for my good dear friend and also my hair stylist, Sokhome. We know each other since I used to work with her in a salon 3 years ago. After I had left the field to be a full time mommy for our second daughter. Sokhome and I had been keep in touch and she been doing my hair since. She a wonderful friend and I want to let her know that I really appreciated everything that had done for me. I'm also off seeing her today at her salon shop. 


Here is an up closed looked of the card. I really loved the layout. Its so simple. I  used 2 1/2 circle punch to punch out the middle, tucked in a layer of card stock that had I run it thru using fancy fan embossed texture. Added in some leaves, some flowers, and mini butterflies. Simple and done! :)

That is it for today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Hugs,
Chan


Thank You:
Card stocks: whisper white, scrap of rich razzleberry, calypso corald, and gumball green
Stamp: Many thanks
Ink: Rich razzleberry 
Accessories/ tools: big shot, fancy fan embossed folder, 2 1/2 circle punch, flora sizzlit die, little leaf sizzlit die, bitty butterfly punch, itty bitty flower punch, basic rhinestone, dimensional, and vintage faceted button.

No comments: