Thursday, August 15, 2013

Congratulations- FMS 99


I just heard the big news couple days ago, that my wonderful friends, Shelby and her long time high school sweetheart, Nick has got engaged!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! They had been together for 9 amazing, wonderful years!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I'm super excited for them. =D 


Here is the card that I made for them to congratulations on their engagement! I had used this week sketch from FMS because I adore the layout and the circles are so fun to play with. I decided to keep it clean and simple. There a little bit of embossed texture going on here, some cute butterflies, a little leaves and with a touch up, I added in some jews in the middle of the itty bitty flowers. Simple and cute!


Here is  this week sketch  that was design by Rita. If you get the chance, please come and  play along! :) 

Okie dokies, that is it for today! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan 

Congratulation:
Card stocks: Whisper white, strawberry slush, and pistachio pudding
Stamp: Sweet essentials
Ink: Strawberry slush
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, polka dot embossing folder, 1 3/ 8 circle punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, bitty butterfly punch, elegant butterfly punch, build the bird punch ( leaf), itty bitty punch, and basic rhinestones 

5 comments:

Linda said...

So pretty.

Carole said...

So very pretty and strikingly eye catching.

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! Beautiful design! I love the red and white, the texture and the way you did the little peek-a-boo circles. Goregous! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Catherine Loh said...

such an elegant design - I love it

Pink Petunia Paperie said...

Really pretty card!