Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy New "School" Year


Ahhhhhh!!! In a couple of days, my little CinCin is starting her FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!! I'm super, super, SUPER excited!!! Our little girl is all grown up! Sniff..sniff...We had met her teacher last Friday for an orientation and she is the sweetest!


Here is a card I made for CinCin back to school this coming Wednesday! I need a stamp that have a school theme and the only thing I had was the cute apples from Perfectly Preserved set. Yes, its retired...boo hoo... I love this set sooooo much that it was so hard to let it go. :(
I used crumb cake card stock, run it thru using the wood grain embossed folder, added in seasonal of styles dsp, whisper white card stocks, some twine and stamp teeny tiny wishes and there you have it. 

Inside the card, it say," We are looking forward for a great year!!! Xoxo ( signed by) Cincini

That is it for today! Have a great Sunday! :)

Hugs,
Chan

Happy New "School" Year:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, whisper white, and seasonal of style dsp
Stamp: Perfectly preserved and teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Real red and old olive
Accessories/ tools: Big shoot, cannery framelits, itty bitty banner framelits,  wood grain embossed folder, cherry cobbler baker twine, and dimensional 


1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

I love this! So cute and I love how you paired it with "Happy New Year" that works perfect for a new school year. Brilliant, I never thought of that!