Thursday, August 29, 2013

Its All About The Candy!!!!


Morning Stampers!  Here is another Halloween card that I have for you. This card is a really fun one. I went and use my favorite stamp, Halloween Hello. I just loved the little creatures and the cute little word sentiment on that set. 


There are lots of stuffed going on this card, lots of stamping, embossing, banners, and punches. I also did a little coloring, its a little time consuming but it was all worthy. I really like how this card turned out. What do you think?

That is it for today, see you soon! :) 

Hugs,
Chan 

Its all about the candy:
Card stocks: So saffron, very vanilla, pumpkin pie, and witches's  brew dsp 
Stamp: Halloween Hello
Ink: Basic black, so saffron, pumpkin pie, and Sahara sand
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, polka dot embossing folder, circle, scallop punch, and dimensional 
Extras: Color pencil and stapler 

No comments: