Saturday, August 10, 2013

Minion 2nd Birthday


Hi there! I have a birthday card for you this morning! Its another adorable popular Minion card. Ok, I have to admit, I'm not a really a fan of punch art, but this one was really fun to make and also oh so cute! Who couldn't resist these big googly eyes? I just have to give them a try and again, they were so fun and so super easy to put all together! I really love how the card turned out!


I totally cased this Minion birthday card that I saw on Pinterest. I also did another Minion birthday card last week, but it was a mini one, click here to see it. 

Well, I hope the birthday boy like his gift and his birthday card!

Would you be happy to receive one of this Minion on your birthday? ;) 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan

All Supplies are used by Stampin Up!
(Except for the huge googly eyes!)

No comments: