Friday, August 16, 2013

Wild Fowers


Hi there! If you have been follow my blog, you may had notice that I absolutely love the stamp set from Best Of Shelli. Its fun and so diverse. Today, is just a card that I been playing with this set and I also want to used the cute hummingbird. ;)


Isn't the wild flowers are so cute? They were made out different punvhes. I cased those that I had saw on Pinterest. The flowers are so fun and yet, it was so perfect for my little hummingbird. I also embossed the background on the card and really like how it looked. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 

Hugs,
Chan 

Wild Flowers:
Card stocks: Pistachio pudding, crumb cake, whisper white, scrap of real red, pink pirouette, gumball green, pumpkin pie, very vanilla, and daffodil delight
Stamp: Best of Shelli, and teeny tiny wishes
Ink: Crumb cake
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, wood grain embossed folder, itty bitty punch, boho blossom punch, build the bird ( wings and leaves), vintages faceted button, pearls, and lien tread 

No comments: