Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Do Not Open Until Christmas


Hello! Here is one of the Christmas card that we got to make recently at my Holiday class with the ladies. This was a cased I found on Pinterest. I loved the idea who ever come up with using just designers series papers to make it into a birthday gifts. Neat, right? Its simple, easy, and so cute! the ladies whip this a card in no time!


I'm so in loved with the new winter frost designer series paper right now. The colors are so beautiful and vibrant. I also added in some pretty silver ribbon to this card. The original card used button for the present, so I did something different, I just stamp word sentiment from Many more message stamp, Do not open until Christmas on Coastal Cabana card stock. Then I punched it out using the one inch circle punch and applied onto the present. There you have it, a simple Christmas card!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day! :) 

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: