Sunday, September 29, 2013

For Monique- FMS 105


Happy Sunday, Everyone! As promised, here is a birthday card I made for Justine's little sister, Monique. 
Justine and her sister just recently had a Sister Bash Birthday yesterday and too bad, we had to missed it. :(. Anyhow, I hope they had an amazing time on their birthday!


For Monique's birthday card, I had used this week sketch FMS that was design by Allisa. I really love the tons of layers on this card. Its so fun, and yet so versatile.I decide to add some different butterflies inside each boxes and I really love how that looks. Beside who doesn't love butterflies? :)


 

If you get the chance, please hop on over and play along with this week challenge! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan

1 comment:

Linda Suarez said...

I love purple and butterflies! Great birthday card!