Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fun Makeup Card


Hi friends! Aren't you glad I'm not sharing with you  a holiday card today? Lol. I have a friend who has requested two  makeup theme cards. Here's one that I created! I don't have any make up set, which I do need to order and I searched all over the places to find any makeup punch art and this is what I come across on Pinterest. 


I though this card would take up lots of time adding every little details, but nope, I was wrong. I whip out these cute makeup punch art less then 20 mins and they turned out so cute.
You may noticed that I used some of the retired items and non stampin up ribbon. I was running out of crumb cake seaming beaming ribbon so I used the non stampin ribbon for this card and beside it is closest to get the color of the crumb cake card stocks. And on the other hand, I have a brand new package of the flower trims that been sitting, though I just put it to used. 

Okies dokies, that is it for today! See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Chan

Makeup Card:
Card stocks: Crumb cake, whisper white, basic black, silver and red glimmer, smoky slate, and subtle pattern stack dsp retired
Stamp: Mixed Brunch
Ink: White gel pen
Accessories/ tools: 1 inch circle, full heart punch, dimensional, flower trims ( retired)
Other: Non stampin up tan ribbon 


No comments: