Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Treat Poppers


Hello friends! Starting tomorrow its the first month of October, which mean, Halloween is going to be here anytime soon. So today post, I would like to pooping in some fun Halloween treats idea for you, just in case you still haven't figure what to make for Halloween treats for you children, your co workers, your Stampin's sister, or for your child's teachers.


Here is one Halloween Popper Treats that I came across while surfing online and this one was so fun to make and super cute! Inside the popper, I used toilet rolls. Its good to re used and recycle right? Before I start making them looks so pretty, I added some Hershey kisses inside each of the toilet rolls. You can put any yummy Halloween candies what ever you like. I just love kisses and that is what I put in. Then I start by wrapping the tissue papers around the rolls, added some Witch 's brew dsp, tied a little ribbon to closed the tissue, and then I just  top it off with a cute little Halloween tags using the set, Halloween Hello. Cute, right?


I whip these little darling less then 15 mins! That how super fast to make them! Lol

Okies dokies... I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: