Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Christmas- FMS 103


Hi friends! I finally got the chance to play along this week sketch at FMS. CinCin is back in school, the little one is taking a nap and I finally have few hours to myself. Yippee! 
Anyhoo, today I have another Christmas card I created using this lovely week sketch design Jen B.


I decided to used my favorite festive flurry set and added some sparkle to this Christmas card. I  really loved how that looked. So simple and yet so elegant.I also stacked and layers these snowflakes to give it a little 3 D effect and then topped it off with some gems. Viola! All done! What do you think?

If you get the chance, come and play along with this week sketch! Click here

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend! ;) 

Hugs,
Chan 

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colors, the texture and the glimmer paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a beautiful Xmas card Chan! Love the shimmery snowflake and the gorgeous amount of texture! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!