Monday, September 16, 2013

Hexagon Thank You


Hi there! Today, I have a Thank you card for you. This card goes to my hubby cousin, Mao. She lived all the way in Cincinnati. She is the sweetest and such a doll. She has sent us some yummy delicious wild apples back when my hubby used to lived there. The apples has sure did bring back my hubby memory when those two used to grown up there.


Back to her card, I finally got to play and used the six sided sampler stamp set that coordinating with the hexagon punch. I really loving this set. I also embossed her card using the hexagon folder, added some doilie and topped it off with some gumball ribbon. Super clean and yet super simple. 
If you loved this set and the punch like I do and don't have one yet, you can order a bundle set and get 15% off!!! Whoo Hoo! Now that is a a really good deal! :) 
Click here to shop!

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Chan 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute I love it๐Ÿ˜Š