Friday, October 25, 2013

A Little Something- FMS 109


Hi friends! Today, I have a card for you. This is really crispy clean and simple card. It is one of the fresh new sketch for this week at FMS that was design by Jen M.


Here is an up closed of the detail, I embossed a little, added some glimmer to the card, really love how that look,  and with a touch up added some pretty bow. Simple, right?


If you get the chance, please hop on over to FMS and give this simple sketch a try!

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will be back with some fun Halloween treats! Have a great weekend! ;)

Xoxo,
Chan 

2 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is a lovely Christmas card - the colours you've used are always my favourite for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week1

Jen said...

The tag is a great focal point! And I love the stripey paper and the bit of glimmer paper peeking out! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!