Friday, October 11, 2013

Bite Me! FMS 107


Hello! As promise, here is one of the Halloween card that I made using the polymer stamp, Bite me. I create this card using this week sketch at FMS that was design by Jen T. Her sketch is super simple, super clean, and super fun!


Here is up closed on the card. The size of this card is 4 1/2 by 4 1/ 2. Oooh look at all those splashing blood! Pretty gruesome, huh? Well, that what make this Halloween card so fun and pretty spooky! I'm really digging the big spider webs and those creepy spiders. I also used some Halloween washi tapes, added in some witches' brew dsp, and top it off with the fun word sentiment, Bite me. Again, that word sentiment, totally crack me up! Lol!


If you get the chance, come and hop over to this week sketch and see what others had create! Its pretty awesome! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Chan 

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is such a fun Halloween card! I love the spider webs and all the creepy crawly spiders! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love this! The spider webs and colors are so cool!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is such a cool Halloween card! Love all the creepy (but cool) details you've added! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!