Thursday, October 10, 2013

"Bite Me," Jawbreakers Treat


21 days, until its Halloween! I'm so excited! Are you? Have you had any plan this year for Halloween? Have you  even though of making any sweet treats for your kiddos, co workers, or teachers?? Here is one of a fun treats that I came up with, using this awesome Halloween, Bite Me polymer stamp.


Inside these treat boxes are "huge" Jawbreaker candies! They are three of the Jaw breakers that I had put inside the box and all three of them fit perfectly right in the treat boxes. of course I have to stamp the boxes with this huge fun spider webs and dressed them up a bit.


Here is an up closed of a cute little tags that say, " BITE ME!" Isn't that so stinking cute?
Hmmm, well, how long will it take you to finished ONE Jawbreaker? Let just say, we will never know, lol ;) 

Okies dokies, that is it for today, thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow, I will be back with a Halloween card for you!

Have a great day! :)
Chan 

No comments: