Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Halloween- FMS 106


Hello friends! I finally have a card for you today!!! Just wanna drop by and share with you a  fun, spooky Halloween card! I create this card using this week awesome sketch at FMS that design by Amy O.


Here is an up close shoot on the card, It has been a while that I haven't use my paper doily die. It been sitting on my desk with dusk all over it, LOL and I finally had put it to used. The word sentiment, Happy Halloween isn't from Stampin Up stamp. I got this stamp at Hobby Lobby for $2.00. Can't say no to that, right? I also punch out these creepy spiders using the oval punch and it came out perfectly. Added in some dimensions to those spiders, used write markers to color in the word sentiment, stamped it, snailed it, and all set. Simple and done!


Here is this week awesome sketch! If you get the chance, please hop on over and give this challenge a try!

Thanks for stopping by! Have an AWESOME weekend! ;)

Hugs,
Chan 

Happy Halloween:
Card stocks: Basic gray, very vanilla, daffodil delight, and witch brew dsp
Ink: None!
Accessories/ tools: Big shot, paper doily sizzlits die, write marker, small oval punch, and dimensional 
Non Stampin Up; Halloween wooden stamp 

1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

Who would have thought a doily die would work for a Halloween card? It's fabulous and clever! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!