Friday, October 18, 2013

Little Man Baby Shower


Ahhh, over the weekend, I just had a wonderful baby shower that were hosted by my lovely sister, Chandy. We decided to do at my place because its more bigger and I can have my closest friends and family come over. The theme for my shower, is all about MUSTACHE!!!! Since I'm having a BOY! Yay! Mustache is the perfect theme and its going to be lots of fun! ;) Anyhoo, My sister is one creative girl and she like to keep her party and decoration so sweet and so simple.


Here is her simple setting up. The dessert table.
The colors scheme for my shower were black, blue, and white. Look at the cute little baby clothes banner. What a shower, without a banner, right? ;)


Here is  little baby elephant. He is the center of the attention. He also had mustache on him. Too stinkin's cute! There is a picture of  my son ultra sound that the elephant is holding. That is just too precious.


These were the baby shower favors that I had share with you previously. Inside the baby jars are filled with yummy hot coco and marshmallows.


Some yummy fruits inside a martini cups and a cute little toothpick mustaches.


We also have some yummy mustache cupcakes.


Look at this adorable little onesies, it also have some cute mustache on it. Lol


Simple delicious white cake with a simple greeting sentiment, " Welcome Little Man."


There were prizes that are simply wrapped in a black tissue papers and had a cute little mustache tags.


And of course, there were yummy foods and more desserts! I wish I have taken an up closed pictures, but do you notice the water bottles also dressed up in mustache? ;)


Look who had joined in the fun with mommy? My two little munchkins! Can you tell, these two are having way too much fun?


Here is my other half, my lovely sister! Thanks to her for throwing  me this sweet and simple shower! She is truly AWESOME!!! Love her to death!


Now since my shower is over, I can sit, relax and wait until our"little man" arrive... can't wait to hold him....

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this post! :)

Xoxo,
Chan 

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

Oh my!!! So stinkin' cute! Congrats