Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sneak Peek: Little Man Baby Shower Favor


Hello friends! Today. I have a  baby shower favor that I would like to share with you. My sister is so clever. She planning me a baby shower and the theme is "mustaches." How fun is that?


Here is the favor that she come up with.  Isn't it so stinking cute? She a preschool teacher and ask one of her co worker to save her these baby jar so she can reused them and add some hot coco in it. I even ask her, why hot coco in a jar? She told me its because the baby born in the fall and the guests would be happy to take home some hot yummy coco. Clever, right?  She even bought this cute mustache punch!!! I wish Stampin Up would have a mustache punch, that would be so awesome. 

I can't wait to see what else she have plan for my shower. I'm so excited! 
Stay tuned for more pictures to come! ;)

Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: