Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Adorable Googly Owls


Yesterday, I had share with you a simple inexpensive Thanksgiving gifts. Well, today here is a cards to goes with the gifts. I don't have any Thanksgiving stamps, so I decided to make a cute owls punch art. Aren't they so stinky cute? This isn't my idea, I totally cased this from my friend, Niki. She always have an amazing creations. Click here to see her original. 


My friend, Niki original creation was the punchy goggled bird, but I changed a few things. And had created an owls. They turned out great and look so adorable! These little cutie are giving to CinCin's teachers. 
Don't you just loves those googly eyes. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day...

Hugs,
Chan 

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

Awwww, I love them! They turned out super cute!