Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mermaid Birthday Invitations



My oldest daughter, CinCin is going to turn 5 in two more weeks.  She has requested a mermaid party, since she love princess Ariel. Thanks to my hubby, who had been such a big helper and take care of our newborn while I can planning her mermaid birthday.  Love that guy! 
So, here is her mermaid invites that I made for CinCin. I keep it really simple. I have to admit, it may not be my best work. I feel like her invites is missing something. Maybe its too simple? What do you think?


There are lots of die cutting and punches on her invites. I used the large scallop edgelits to make it look like a waves, really like how that turned out, stamp pretty sea shells, more punches and top it off with a cute little pearls. Simple right?
Okies dokies, off mailing her invite to our  family and friends. Stay tuned for more on our daughter's mermaid party...

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Saturday!

Hugs,
Chan 

1 comment:

internetexplorer said...

This is my sister's favorite theme. It's sweet, colorful and just suits a kid's innocence. Glad to be exploring the net and found great Little Mermaid birthday party ideas like this. THis is going to be my niece's party theme next year. yehey <3 God bless always! I would love to pin some photos from this post hope it's find with you.