Friday, November 29, 2013

Thank You Giftset


Hello friends! I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your family. Today, I have a card for you. Its a Thank you card and this was giving to my sister. My sister is the amazing person and the sweetest. She has took one whole week off just to babysit my girls while I have a baby-moon and going to be in labor anytime soon. My hubby and I really needed some time alone before baby is born. My sister has always been our life saver. I owe her so much and I couldn't thank her enough!


Here is an up close look on the card. I just recently bough the new stamp set, Gorgeous grunge and finally get to play with it. On top of that, I absolutely loved this set. :) This set are so fun and so funky  lol. I also added the gorgeous fun fancy flower and stamped the word sentiment, thank you onto the card.


Not only the card I made for my sister, but I also got her a little something. A scarf. My sister loved scarf. she have a full collection of scarfs all shape and size, different colors, designed, and pattern, you name it. Sh e really love scarf and I knew gift would totally brighten her days.
 I packaged the scarf  inside the treat box and it fit perfectly right in the box.

That is it for today! Have a fabulous weekend! ;)

Hugs,
Chan 

1 comment:

Niki Toll said...

Love this card! GORGEOUS!