Thursday, December 26, 2013

Elmo and Friends



Hello, friends! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas yesterday. Today, I have a birthday card to share with you. We just recently attended a birthday party last week and the birthday boy has an Elmo theme for his birthday. His mom really know how to throw a party. The party decoration was so darn cute. I had took couple of pictures and I can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned for more details on that. 


I've seen so many different version of Elmo and friends birthday card and I can't take credit for this. Here is my version. I did lots of punching and a bit of stamping. It was such a cute card and so fun to put it together. I hope the birthday boy like this card, or should I say his mom is the one keeping this card? ;) LOL!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: