Friday, December 6, 2013

Hexagons Birthday


Hi friends! I have a birthday card for you. Sorry for the dark picture. This card is giving to my friend, who just recently had a birthday and I'm sending this card to her. For her card, I went and used the six sided sampler  stamp that has a hexagon punch goes with it. I just loves these hexagons! They are so fun and the stamp set have some cool and pretty images. This set is so versatile. Do you notice what also on her card? I also used a matching hexagon texture embossing folder. I really love that embossing folder. The colors scheme on her card is also pretty as well. I hope my friend have a wonderful birthday!

Okies dokies, sorry for a short post this morning. I have lots of things to do today. See you soon! 

Take care, 
Chan 

No comments: