Friday, December 27, 2013

Junior's Elmo Party


Hi friends! As promised, here is the adorable Elmo party that my friend, Justine had thrown for her son Junior. Everything on the table is Elmo. My girls went crazy when they saw so many of Elmo.


Looks at the cake?! So cute, right? It also yummy too. This  cake was baked by Junior's grandma Yolanda. She is super talented. 


She also baked these yummy Elmo cupcakes too. I wish I have taken a good shoot at the pictures, but if you look closely at same of the cupcakes. Grandma Yolanda used mini marshmallow for Elmo eyes. Very clever. I really could used some of my baking skills from her. ;)


Here is the handsome birthday boy. Little Junior. Isn't he so sweet!
 The party turned out super cute. Pizzas, salad, dessert were served and then there were Elmo goodies bags. My girl went nut for it! Lol!

Well, that is it for today! I hope you enjoy this post. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: