Saturday, December 14, 2013

Make a Wish


Hello friends! This will be a quick post this morning. I'm sharing with you a birthday card that I made for my little CinCin. She is having a mermaid party today! So, I'm super excited and I can't wait to share with you all the details from her party. Please stay tuned.


Back to her birthday card, I keep it simple. I really love the colors on here: pool party, crumb cake, island indigo, and a little of glimmer. These colors are so well blended. So soft and calm. I also added some  some jews because every princess card got to have some sparkle in it, right? Oh do you notice something different? Do you spot a new texture embossing folder?  The "new" decorative dots texture embossing folder is one of the item from sale a bration that you can earned it for FREE!!! Email me and Ican tell you all about it! ;) 


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Chan 

No comments: