Sunday, December 8, 2013

Peppermint Hot Cocoa


Hi friends! Today I have some fun treats to share with you. Peppermint hot cocoa in a cello bags. Does this look familiar to you? I had made those in the past, but use a different treat topper. Click here.


The treats are so fun to make, but kind of a bit messy especially pouring the cocoa inside the small tube cello bags.  I usually used these treats to put inside the girls Christmas stocking or just display them around the house when my family and I got together for Christmas. The kids love them and so does grown up.


Last year, I filled them up with just plain cocoa and mini marshmallow. This year, I decided to step it up a bit. I added some crushed peppermint candies. Give that cocoa a little kick. It looks good and taste yummy too! Then I embellish them with some cute tags.  I used two different tags for the treat toppers, one was the festive flurry and the other one was the chalks tags.I really love how both of the tags turned out. Super cute!  What do you think? I still need to make a few more since there will be lots of children coming over to our place this year for Christmas. Lol

That is it for today! Thank you so much for visiting! Have a great day!:)

Hugs,
Chan 




No comments: